Do you want to work with one of the Best Workplaces in Ireland?
ORS is a prominent Irish multi-disciplinary building consultancy. We operate in a unique work environment, growing sustainably, while enhancing our community and the lives of our people and their families. In 2020, ORS was officially recognised as one of the Best Workplaces in Ireland for a second year running. This prestigious recognition is assessed through Great Place to Work’s robust ‘Trust Index©’ employee survey and a thorough ‘Culture Audit©’ assessment of our policies and practices. This represents our dedication to quality in the delivery of services and the training of our people.
We are working on several large and exciting construction projects and are seeking enthusiastic, hard-working individuals to join our team. We are committed to developing the skills of every member of our team and the successful candidate will be supported in expanding their knowledge base, achieving additional qualifications and advancing within the company.
Our firm has an excellent working environment and every member of our team is encouraged to contribute to the growth of the company. It is the employees that ultimately drive the success of our business and in order to maintain our position as one of Ireland’s leading building consultancy firms, we need to attract and retain great people. We have many measures in place to ensure that we attract and hire the very best in their field.
We seek individuals who are;
- Trustworthy and appreciate a culture of flexibility.
- Technically competent.
- Friendly with a strong work ethic.
- Passionate about what they do and seeking an exciting challenge.
- Excellent communicators and people managers.
- Specifically interested in their own personal development.
- Manage the growth in sales to achieve maximum profitability in line with set targets
- Commercially focused, identifying and maximising new sales opportunities with potential new and existing customers for the strategic business areas in line with planned strategy
- Strong technical aptitude with the ability to quickly identify new business
- Build and develop strong working relationships with clients.
- Strong team player with the ability to interact and work along with multiple teams within the business.
- Working closely with marketing team to define targeted market campaigns for outlined services.
- Act as an ambassador for the company, attend and present and external customer meeting and networking events
- Ensuring the delivery of an exceptional client service.
- Promoting a positive work environment.
- The successful applicant must be an excellent communicator and understand the importance of culture and collaboration with colleagues, customers and other stakeholders.
- Excellent negotiation and networking skills.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in business development.
- Extremely target focused and committed to building strong personal and professional relationships with customers and colleagues
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Highly organised and capable of working on their own initiative.
- Full clean driving license.
- Access to the ORS Performance Based Pay scheme which sees all staff members share in company profits subject to certain measurables.
- ORS was the highest placed building consultancy in our category in the Best Workplaces Awards 2019 and 2020.
- Laptop and software subscriptions where appropriate.
- Flexible working opportunities.
- Opportunities for further education and training.
- Clear opportunity to progress within the firm through the ORS Career Builder Framework.