GET TO KNOW US
We are looking for a Sales Assistant with strong Social Media skills. The ideal candidate will be proactive, attentive, reliable, approachable, punctual with a strong passion for fashion and an eye for trends of the season. Someone who is confident in engaging and styling clients.
The candidate will need to excel at handling our social media platforms when required and have creative visual skills and fresh concepts for our daily content. Ideally we would love a team member who also would be comfortable to feature on our social media from time to time.
You will support the store management in building an environment that nurtures creativity, employee development and exceeding customer expectations.
- Experience: 1 year required in retail (preferably high-street fashion)
- Hours offered: 30-40 per week
KNOW THE ROLE - Assistant Stylist
- Deliver a positive, friendly experience by proactively engaging with customers.
- Assist customers and maintain a high level of customer service at all times.
- Work productively within the team and take initiative to work with others toward a common, collaborative goal by being positive, respectful and helpful to others.
- Maintain internal visual merchandising and standards.
KNOW THE ROLE - Social Media Assistant
- Create visually pleasing lay-flats/images
- Feature garments in video - using a ‘story’ or narrative.
- Work with eCommerce and marketing developer
- Learn new techniques from analysing best in industry
KNOW WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- You understand customer service is our operating priority in-store.
- Demonstrable success gained as a sales assistant.
- Be sales driven with strong selling skills.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Successfully able to multi-task
- Seeks opportunities to be proactive and anticipate client’s needs.
- Confident and outgoing manner
- Punctual and professional
- Aware of social media trends in fashion
- Willing to learn marketing basics and analyse other brands in the fashion sphere.
If you think you meet these requirements and would love to work with us forward your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
- Note - We are happy to provide training on some aspects of the role and will work with you to achieve success : )