Due to a rebranding and upgrading of our services, Serchek Industrial Ireland is seeking applications from suitably qualified Mechanical Fitters.
Our services are in the installation, repairs and maintenance of industrial doors, such as sectional overhead doors, high speed roll-up doors, loading bays and industrial gates. We have strong partnerships with our customers and a reputation for providing excellent advice, service and products.
Most of our work is based in the region from Mullingar to Dublin, however we have long-established customers located throughout the 26 counties as well as some overseas work.
The following are the criteria needed from applicants interested in working for us:
- Mechanical Trade Cert or equivalent*
- 4 years’ recent “industrial” experience including installations, fault-finding & repairs*
- A good basic knowledge of electrical fault-finding
- A good basic level of skills in IT applications and Computerised Maintenance Management Systems [CMMS]
- A high level of compliance with Health & Safety
- A proven commitment to a career in Mechanical Engineering, maintenance and repairs
- Located in the Midlands or Dublin catchment area
- Full clean driver’s licence*
* Unfortunately it will not be possible for Serchek to consider candidates not possessing these characteristics.
- Ability to read and interpret setting out drawings
What we Offer
- A competitive package including a company van & phone
- A high degree of variety of customer type – no two days ever the same
- Some degree of flexibility of working hours – family friendly arrangements possible
- Supportive office back-up and structures for all our technical crew
- Long-term career prospects and stable employment in a specialised niche sector
- High-level training and career progression for enthusiastic committed candidates
- Standard working hours with additional option to work on call-out cover as desired
To register your interest in this position, please click on the “apply” button, attaching a relevant cv for consideration. Thank you