Reviveactive Quality Administrator
We are looking to recruit a Quality Administrator to join our team.
The key aspect of this role is to support the company in an administration capacity which incorporates both production and quality function.
- Sales order processing
- Purchase order processing
- Logistic support
- General production support
- Liaison with suppliers
- Liaison with accounts
- Issuing production documentation
- Hygiene audits
- Raw material testing
- Finished product testing
- In-process checks
- Verification of equipment
- Non-conformance reporting
- Corrective & Preventative Actions
- An individual with a minimum 12 months experience within a food manufacturing is desirable.
- A Diploma in food science or related discipline.
- Keen attention to detail with quality conscious mindset.
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiate
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Ability to adapt and be flexible according to the business
- Recognised Science qualification and have gained quality assurance experience within the food or drinks sector or similar
- Working knowledge of HACCP and Quality Systems combined with good IT skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills with strong planning and organisational ability.
If you would like to be considered for the role,
please send a current CV to