The Service department is responsible for providing proactive and reactive maintenance and compliance regimes to customers across Ireland. The successful candidate will join the team of field-based engineers to support the contracts in place with our customer base.
Main Purpose and Scope of the Job
As a Refrigeration Service Engineer, you will be supporting Accuscience sales team to deliver temperature-controlled cabinets throughout Ireland. You will also be providing calibration certification for any work performed to our customer base.
Your responsibilities will include
- Installation and delivery of Accuscience equipment
- Calibration / Temperature mapping of Installed equipment
- Diagnosing and fixing equipment breakdowns.
- Performing Preventive maintenance as required
- Managing service contracts to ensure customer requirements are achieved
- Assist sales teams with tender completion and technical requirements
- Updating service records and timekeeping information in an accurate and timely way.
- Updating client reporting systems in an accurate and timely way.
- Working safely in line with health and safety procedures.
- Receiving client issues and resolving these issues effectively without disruption to business or compromising client relationships.
- Be prepared for inclusion on a call out rota for out of hour's emergency response.
- Participate in the on-call rota
- Working knowledge of Health and Safety procedures and can implement these on site.
- Establish and maintain a good working relationship with all employees and clients' representatives.
- Maintain the professional image of the company always and promote their services.
- Excellent attitude and approach to work.
- Highly self-reliant, motivated and enthusiastic.
- Approachable, open and able to work as part of a team.
- Excellent customer care and interpersonal skills.
- Commitment to quality and attention to detail.
Skill Set, Qualifications and Experience
- 1+ years’ experience in a similar position
- Candidate's should have experience working on; refrigeration and building controls, food factory equipment, general equipment, electrical repairs.
- Essential to hold Level 6 NFQ Refrigeration and Air Conditioning or have served as a Refrigeration Apprentice.
- Essential to hold the 'F-GAS’ Refrigerant qualification.
- Desirable to have previous CO2 experience.
Call Alison on 086 783 1798 or email email@example.com