The Pharmed Group is a leading Irish healthcare company that provides sales, marketing, distribution and support services to all sectors of the healthcare market, operating across three core business units. In our company, every individual can make a difference and we encourage creativity and embrace change. As a growing company, we’re able to offer rewarding careers – one where you make a positive impact, and improve patient’s lives.
Working as a Recruitment Specialist, you'll attract candidates by drafting advertising copy for use in a range of media, as well as by networking, headhunting and through referrals. You'll screen candidates, interview them, run background checks and finally match them to their clients.
You also provide advice to both clients and candidates on salary levels, training requirements and career opportunities.
- Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract business from client companies
- Visiting clients to build and develop positive relationships with them
- Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do, their work culture and environment
- Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a range of media, such as newspapers, websites and magazines
- Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships
- Identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work
- Using candidate databases to match the right person to the client's vacancy
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client
- Requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client