Territory Manager Clinical Diagnostics
Permanent Position with excellent Salary & Package
Territory: Midlands, Connaught & Munster
Our client is currently recruiting for a Territory Manager - Clinical Diagnostics
The Territory Manager Clinical Diagnostics must be skilled in a multitude of functions which, are detailed below. The magnitude of importance of each function will change depending on the specific needs of individual accounts or depending on Company needs within individual markets. As such, the Territory Manager Clinical Diagnostics is required to maintain the highest level of competence in each area of responsibility.
The Territory Manager Clinical Diagnostics for the assigned geographical area will be responsible for the development, growth and management of the Clinical Diagnostics business in their respective area, including sales growth, business development and business management. The Territory Manager Clinical Diagnostics must develop a comprehensive working knowledge of their assigned territory.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Promotion and selling a range of Clinical Diagnostics products which are Global Leaders to Irish Hospital Laboratory Setting. The sales territory will be mid Ireland through to the west of Ireland including Galway, Mayo Sligo, Clare, Limerick and Kerry.
- Developing excellent business relationships with all of our customers is a key element of the role
- Have intimate knowledge of territory and competitors which results in a high level of business management on territory
- Increase overall sales volume of products with high sales calls rates within a designated regional territory by attaining or exceeding established sales objectives
- Provide feedback to your line manager relating to your territory strategy, customer status and competitor activities before 1pm each Monday
- Have an excellent working knowledge of all promoted products
- Implement sales strategy and plans to increase sales and market share
- Responsible for appropriate investment of budget expenditure which results in return on investment
- Provide positive and constructive collaboration & communication with both internal & external customers
- Work closely with manager to an agreed journey cycle plan
- Identify and follow up on business potential and opportunities including organising and running meetings.
- Other ad-hoc tasks requested by members of the group and divisional management teams from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in a Science discipline.
- Masters not essential but would be beneficial.
For a confidential conversation and a full job description call Alison on 086 783 1798 or email@example.com