Pharmacy Sales Rep
South Leinster & Munster
Our Client is recruiting for a Pharmacy Sales Representative who must be skilled in a multitude of functions which are detailed below. The magnitude of importance of each function will change depending on the specific needs of the Company at a given time within individual markets. As such, the Pharmacy Sales Rep is required to maintain the highest level of competence in each area of responsibility.
The Pharmacy Sales Rep will achieve all sales targets and grow cash market share for all promoted products across their assigned territory.
The successful candidate will be covering Munster & South Leinster.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Sales and promotion of a range of OTC, Ethical and consumer healthcare products into pharmacies in the designated territory
- Training of pharmacy staff on the product portfolio’s
- The placement of POS material in pharmacies
- Attendance at conferences and exhibitions
- Building relationships with customers and dealing with their queries/complaints
- Coverage of the agreed territory in a 10 week cycle
- Documented call planning and reporting on a weekly basis
- Representing the interests of the company at all times
- Close liaison with your immediate supervisor on all company issues.
Overall duties and Responsibilities
- Developing excellent business relationships with all our customers is a key element of the role.
- Have intimate knowledge of territory and competitors which results in a high level of business management on territory
- Provide feedback to your line manager relating to your territory strategy, customer status and competitor activities.
- Adhere to the IPHA Code of Conduct at all times
- Ensure compliance with Company ethical, business standards & policies and at all times maintaining & sustaining the company’s integrity.
- Have an excellent working knowledge of all promoted products
- Implement sales strategy and plans to increase sales and market share
- Responsible for appropriate investment of budget expenditure which results in return on investment
- Provide positive and constructive collaboration & communication with both internal & external customers
- Work with territory partner where applicable, to an agreed journey cycle plan
- Identify and follow up on business potential and opportunities including organising and running meetings.
- Refer all Medical queries and pharmacovigilance issues to the Client’s Medical Department or assigned point of contact.
- To assist in the development of the company’s healthcare business to ensure achievement of all agreed annual volume, revenue and profit targets.
- Timely and accurate fulfilment of Sales Administration duties:
- Contribute to the marketing activities surrounding promotional material, activities and programmes
- Active participation in company devised training programmes and input into their formulation
- Ability to work to deadlines and achieve outlined objectives.
- Expenses Reporting within guidelines outlined in company policy
- Sales Call Reporting as outline by manager
- Telephone contact with Line Manager
- Due care and diligence of all company assets
- Update customer data base as necessary
- Special team assignments as required
- Full Clean Driving Licence
- Willingness to travel with overnight stays
Call Alison on 086 783 1798 or email email@example.com for full information