Reporting to the production supervisor, the Machine
Operator is responsible for the setting up and operation of
machines and monitoring the process inputs and outputs.
• Setting up of machines in accordance with schedules
and product specifications.
• Responsible for overall running and achieving targets
for the Production line.
• Monitoring and accounting for downtime, productivity
or quality losses.
• Performing in process control checks on process
• Testing of finished product being produced on
production floor and recording results on designated
quality approved documentation.
• Responsibility for coordinating the activities of team
• Responsibility to keep work area clean and tidy at all
times. Application of 5S methodology.
• Adherence to Health and Safety policies and
Education and Experience:
Minimum 3 years’ experience operating manufacturing
equipment in an industrial manufacturing setting.
Experience of working in Medical device, pharmaceutical
or GMP environment preferable.
Equal Opportunity Employment Policy
Steripack is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal
opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, national
origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other
legally protected status.
Applications via email to the following address:
Post applications to:
SteriPack Ireland Ltd., National Science Park, Dublin Road,
Mullingar, Co. Westmeath, Ireland, N91 TX80