- Supporting Account Manager through creation and ongoing management of tenders and quotations.
- Processing all customer’s orders
- Assist in the development and delivery of the company’s digital marketing strategy.
- Manage all incoming calls and emails.
- Cover reception duties, greeting visitors, receiving office deliveries.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts
- Assisting the customer service team meet sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle all recall notifications and credits
- Assist with Debtor Collection
- Manage diary and travel arrangements.
- Ordering of office supplies.
- Proven customer service office experience – minimum 2 years.
- Professional and pleasant telephone manner.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different customer base.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Ability to work under pressure to assist in meeting deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Computer literacy, knowledge of MS products.
- Digital & Social media marketing experience desirable.
- Enthusiastic individual, willing to learn and be part of a growing team.
Salary depending on experience