As a Senior Financial Accountant, you will need to have:
- Qualified Accountant Qualification - ACCA, ACA or CPA
- AITI OR CTC an advantage but not essential
- A number of year’s experience at Manager or Assistant Manager level within a quality practice
- Experience in managing a portfolio of clients, working with the rest of the team to ensure all their needs are met both from a technical compliance and advisory perspective.
- Desire and potential to oversee all areas of the business
- Drive to succeed and become an important part of the company's next phase of growth.
- Salary: DOE
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday 9-5.30
- Location: Mullingar
- Duration: Permanent
Role of a Senior Financial Accountant:
- The ideal applicant will have at least three years PQE of working within a Practice environment and must enjoy being the first point of contact for a wide client base, so strong communication skills are essential.
- Ability to help and manage a small team to point the company in the right direction
- Be able to review a full set of accounts for submission to companies registration office
- Able to prepare Self-Assessment Corporation & Income Tax returns
- Review general bookkeeping including VAT Returns and VAT RTD Returns
- Be able to competently liaise with new and current clients confidently
- Be able to regularly update the owner on processes on the workflow of the business
- Scheduling assignments & managing staff
Benefits of working as a Senior Financial Accountant
Competitive salary package and genuine partnership opportunities.