We are currently recruiting a Production Team Leader onsite in Collinstown, Co. Westmeath
Reporting to the Floor Manager, the Team Leader has the responsibility of managing their team through the Operator structure.
- Manage a Cell within the Production department.
- Ensure that all Health & Safety regulations are adhered to by all employees within the Cell
- Ensure that the product is to the agreed quality standard and manufactured on time in full to the production schedule
- Ensure that performance and time and attendance of operatives is adequately monitored and managed in line with company procedures
- Train operatives in the operation of machines within the Cell
- The Team Leader is a working cell leader for the area
- Adherence to the Production plan and achieving the Lean Sheet targets in output and quality
- Lead and co-ordinate the day to day activities of the Cell/Cells
- Responsible for the Quality output of the Cell/Cells
- Responsible for the labour efficiency of the Cell/Cells
- Adherence to and monitoring of daily scrap levels and rework targets and assist in developing and implementing plans to eliminate scrap.
- Responsible for trouble shooting and problem solving
- Lead and promote continuous improvement
- Establish the requirements for training and development of employees to ensure compliance with Cell objectives and targets.
- Ensuring cell training matrix is maintained/up to date
- Responsible for cell reporting, Verbal and Written as directed by the production management
- Responsible for displaying cell information, adherence to plan, performance, scrap and rework figures.
- Responsible for cell improvement initiatives including 5S.
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND WORK RELATED SKILLS REQUIRED TO PERFORM JOB
- Strong people management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Computer skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SAP etc
- Results orientated.
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage deadline
Please submit a CV through the link provided