As a Senior Financial Accountant, you will need to have:
• Qualified Accountant Qualification - ACCA, ACA or CPA • AITI OR CTC an advantage but not essential
• A number of year’s experience at Manager or Assistant Manager level within a quality practice
• Experience in managing a portfolio of clients, working with the rest of the team to ensure all their needs are met both from a technical compliance and advisory perspective
• Desire and potential to oversee all areas of the business • Drive to succeed and become an important part of the company’s next phase of growth.
• Salary: DOE
• Working Hours: Monday to Friday 9-5.30 • Location: Mullingar
• Duration: Permanent
Role of a Senior Financial Accountant:
• The ideal applicant will have at least three years PQE of working within a Practice environment and must enjoy being the first point of contact for a wide client base, so strong communication skills are essential.
• Ability to help and manage a small team to point the company in the right direction
• Be able to review a full set of accounts for submission to companies registration office
• Able to prepare Self-Assessment Corporation & Income Tax returns
• Review general bookkeeping including VAT Returns and VAT RTD Returns
• Be able to competently liaise with new and current clients confidently
• Be able to regularly update the owner on processes on the workflow of the business
• Scheduling assignments & managing staff
Benefits of working as a Senior Financial Accountant:
Competitive salary package and genuine partnership opportunities.
Apply with cv by email or post to: firstname.lastname@example.org
OR Stephen Lynn & Co., Park Court, Austin Friars Street, Mullingar, Co Westmeath.