Decotek Automotive are currently recruiting a Senior IT Manager onsite in Collinstown, Co. Westmeath.
Purpose - To ensure the stability of the existing technologies and identifying opportunities of new technologies. You will ensure that the technology and data in a secure environment ensuring data accuracy and integrity.
This role requires a strategic approach to the development of our IT infrastructure services, embracing continuous quality improvement and the management of these areas necessary to achieve objectives.
IT environment - we have a number of business applications systems to run the business and we also partner with IT vendors to install and manage the network, infrastructure, support (including desktop support) environment.
In this role you will manage all applications and infrastructure environment.
- Vendor Management – All third-party vendors and suppliers in line with agreed SLA’s and KPI’s
- Finance - IT Budgets, Financial Planning and Management.
- Process Improvement - continually improve the IT services.
- Secure - ensure a stable, secure and resilient IT infrastructure.
- Project Management - Manage IT projects, on time and within budget.
- Data Protection - manage compliance of all IT, products and services with Data Protection Officer and other relevant regulatory and legal constraints.
- IT Support – All IT production support including Access, IT Security, contingency planning, anti-virus, backups are in place with correct procedures & fully documented.
Experience, Training and Work-Related Skills Required:
- The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate a strong background supporting a business with critical software applications systems, service delivery, support, infrastructure/networks in a 24*7 environment and strong vendor relationship management.
- Minimum of 5 years and industry recognised qualification
- Ability to plan and prioritise work activities and use time efficiently
- Solutions driven, problem solver with a “can do” attitude
Please submit a CV via the link provided