The Public Engagement Executive is a key role for Midlands Science to develop and deliver activities which will increase public engagement with science and science- based decision making in our society.
KEY SKILLS AND APTITUDES
● A motivated, ambitious self-starter
● Target driven, results focused.
● Excellent organisational and time management skills with experience of working in an deadline driven environment.
● A can-do attitude and the ability to work flexibly, problem solve and prioritise tasks.
● Reliable, proactive and highly organized, with good people skills.
● Excellent organisational, interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to be diplomatic, discreet and confident in dealing with people at all levels of different organisations.
● Fully fluent with Google Docs, Google Drive and MS Office and the use of online platforms for events.
● Strong general IT skills and an ability to learn new systems quickly
● Accuracy and attention to detail
● Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to foster good working relationships.
● Excellent oral and written communication skills
● Strong interest in science, technology , engineering and maths education would be a strong advantage.