Work will involve walking and survey Overhead Lines, this will involve walking over various terrains in all weather conditions.
Record information and perform visual inspections of all associated apparatus.
Ensure the quantity of Overhead Lines surveyed are kept to the planned target.
Ensure documents are compliant to the required standard in accordance with Health & Safety Regulations.
Patrol and identify defects on Overhead Lines network and record in detail to the required standards. Perform mapping, record keeping and data entry to the required standards including completion of required documentation.
Education requirements*:- School leaving basic numeracy and literacy aptitude.
Full and valid Drivers License as you will need to be able to travel and work at various sites working alone and outdoors in all conditions. Able to read maps. Good customer services skills with colleagues as well as other people, the person may meet...
Lough Sheever Corporate Park, Mullingar, County Westmeath, Ireland
Sleator Kia Mullingar is looking for Certified Master Technician
Sleator is looking for Certified Master Technicians to join their industry leading Service Team! Enjoy excellent pay and performance incentives at a dealership where your skills will be recognized and rewarded! Be part of an expanding team of skilled technicians.
This is a specific high paid on site role within commuting distance from Dublin/ longford /Tullamore/ Athlone/ Navan/ Maynooth and surrounding areas.
Perform work outlined on maintenance and repair orders to ensure customer satisfaction
Diagnose the cause of any malfunction and repair in a timely manner
Provide labour and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
Able to explain mechanical problems and needed repairs to Service Advisors and vehicle owners in a non-technical manner
Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay in line with...
Gannon Eco Limited
Kilbeggan, County Westmeath, Ireland
For our site in Kilbeggan we are seeking an enthusiastic General Operative to join our well-established team and to contribute to the ongoing growth of the company.
. Production of precast concrete products
. Clean the production area and machinery and equipment used.
. Band and lift concrete blocks.
. Process glass to produce glass abrasives and water filtration materials.
. Running the drying process to produce dried minerals and powders.
. Bagging abrasives, water filtration materials, and minerals and powders.
. General duties as instructed by the Manager and Foreman.
. Quality control
. Following health and safety rules
The Linesworker will perform duties covered within their voltage level approvals from LV to MV. Climb/Work at height on both wooden poles and towers. Replacing old and erecting new equipment/hardware at both pole top and tower top. Splicing and terminating conductors to client spec. Fitting and removing network earths.
Trained to Line worker level with 2 years experience or Level 6 (incl Higher Advanced Certificate & National Craft Certificate)
Previous experience on overhead line networks from LV/MV.
Ability to work on both wooden poles and towers.
First Aid Training and MEWP Certificates.
A current full and valid Driving Licence.
Good verbal and written communications skills in English.
Able to travel to various sites across Ireland with occasional overnight stay as and when required. Able to work weekends and cover out of hours as and when required.
· Finance Manager.
· 1 year maternity leave cover (with possibility of further extension)
· Finance Department.
· The Site Managing Director with a dotted line to the EMEA Group Finance Director.
· The person will be responsible for overseeing and managing all aspects of the site Finance Department.
· Effective communication with other departments, management, and authorities regarding the financial management of the business.
· Key contributor to the business that provides...
Shay Murtagh Precast
Raharney, County Westmeath, Ireland
· Review of incoming engineering and architectural drawings and enquiries from clients and preparation of material and product quantities and labour estimates to assemble an estimate/quotation for project.
· Liaison with the client and design engineers in the pre-bid review of design and preliminary design development
· Preparation of the project estimate and processing of documentation for submission to client.
· Prepare cost plans to enable design teams to produce practical designs for construction projects, which involves liaising with architects, engineers and subcontractors
· Liaison with Estimating Manager and/or Commercial Director on final bid and strategy.
· Follow up communication with our client/customer to track bid progress and access status of bids.
· Updating our Jarvis CRM (Customer Relations Management) records with all estimates/tender/ bids.