Durkin Design is a small Architectural & Estimating practice based in Carrick-on-Shannon providing services to the general public, Consulting Engineers, Building Contractors and Timber Frame Manufacturing Companies.
What we do:
- Land Registry Maps for transfers and R.O.W.’s,
- Site Surveying and Setting out (Buildings, roads, drainage systems, boundaries, etc),
- Dimensional Building Surveying & CAD drafting for as built structures,
- Home Design: From clients brief, we prepare Planning Permission Drawings includin
- Plans / Sections / Elevations / Site Layouts / Material Specifications / etc,
- Bill of Materials for Project Costings including General Estimating and Take-offs,
- Project Management as PSCS.,
- Invites to Tender and Tendering Analysis,
- Full build, or Elemental: Ground Works, Windows & Doors, Timber Frame Structures, Roofing, etc
- Provision of Manufacturing Documents to NSAI approved Timber Frame Companies,
- As-built and mid construction snag inspections for clients engineers,
- Final Certifications for Building Control and Planning Compliance.
- CAD Representations for Fire Certification Applications
- Appropriate Screening Reports
- Method statements for construction and manufacturing related activities
- Industrial Compliance Consultants
- Prepare BoM and Fabrication drawings for Structural Steel & Timber Frame Wall & Floor Panels.
- Provide CAM link files for Automated CNC Saws and automated TF Wall Manufacturing Lines
We are also part of a fantastic network of professional service providers who promote each others businesses for the greater good, providing excellent services to our customers at various stages of their projects.
Please enter your email address and click 'Create Alert' to be notified when we post our next job.