Our innovative and growing company is looking to fill the role of production operator. To join our growing team, please review the list of responsibilities and qualifications.
Responsibilities for production operator
· Working on the production line for Manufacturing, demoulding, and product assembly of Concrete products
· Bolt, screw, clip or otherwise fasten components together using hand and power tools and equipment
· Quality Inspection of product - ensuring the product meets the required standard
· Must work efficiently with co-workers as a team member and support safe, quality production
· Recognise potential problems and take appropriate and timely corrective action
· Operate powered industrial equipment including fork truck, and powered tools
· Packaging and labelling of all products and ensuring the maintenance and upkeep of all equipment
· Performs and assists in other tasks as directed by supervision/management to create a good team environment
· Carry out general housekeeping in area of responsibility
· Knowledge of basic jobs in assigned area of responsibility and good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) policies
· Ensure Health and Safety procedures are always adhered to
Qualifications for production operator
· Relevant work experience desired but not essential as on-site training will be provided, Forklift and manual handling certification a plus
· Although not compulsory. must have the ability and willingness to work half day on Saturdays
· Candidates must be able to perform the essential physical requirements of the position and have a good understating of the English language
· Self-motivated with the ability to problem solve
· Work in a team environment to meet team/manufacturing goals
Creative Concrete are producers of specialised precast concrete unit chambers for domestic and commercial use. We produce concrete Utility inspection chambers for all major Utility providers, such as TII, EIR, ESB, Irish Water & Virgin Media.
Our dedicated production facility is strategically based in Ballinamere, Tullamore, Co.